Welcome to Little Red Parkas


Little Red Parkas,

here to bring resources, guidance and support for mothers of young children as based on a poem from the Bible about a Virtuous Woman.



Looking for the Cloth Diapers from the demo class? check out the "Cloth Diapering" page below.





Friday, December 3, 2010

Focus on Cloth - Intro

When I tried to complile a simple yet informative page on cloth diapers, I quickly realized I could easily make an entire website devoted to explaining the various types of diapers as well as pages and pages of tips and recommendations. While there are many sites out there, it can be difficult to find a good comparison of various styles, the pros and cons of each and so on.
All that to say, I'm going to attempt to focus on each type of cloth diaper over the next several posts and get more indepth with my information.

No comments:

Post a Comment