Welcome to Little Red Parkas


Little Red Parkas,

here to bring resources, guidance and support for mothers of young children as based on a poem from the Bible about a Virtuous Woman.



Looking for the Cloth Diapers from the demo class? check out the "Cloth Diapering" page below.





Saturday, April 9, 2011

Inspired by Organization

So, I just got back from the 13th Annual Ladies Breakaway in Chilton, WI. I had so much fun. I helped out my friend, Paula, who was a seminar speaker. She lead a seminar on Creative Organization for Your Home. I even took notes...which is a big deal for me. Lots of photos, combined with very creative ideas lead to an inspiring time of relfection and, well, inspiration! I'm hoping to get a book she referenced and do a simple recap of some of her points from the discussion. ...maybe even complete with my own photos. anyway...also hoping to finally get some more detailed posts up about specific cloth diaper types. well see.

No comments:

Post a Comment